What is a Smile Makeover?
As the name suggests, a smile makeover is a new smile created for a patient that fulfils exactly how they want it to look. This can be a done using a wide range of dental techniques and the skills of more than one of our dental team.
It is important that we not only create a smile that will look great but will be stable and stand the test of time. Some smile makeovers that have been performed can fail because of an incomplete understanding of how the teeth and jaws should work as a system.
We are utilising the latest systems to try and make smile makeovers as minimally damaging to the teeth as possible. Cases that until very recently would probably have been treated with 10-20 porcelain crowns and veneers, requiring significant tooth preparations and even root canal treatment are now being replaced by courses of treatment that rely on repositioning the teeth with different types of invisible braces and tooth whitening. Tooth preparation can be reduced to reshaping of enamel, little white filling build ups, or ultra- thin porcelain veneers requiring almost no tooth preparation. We always look for the least invasive solution as a preferred option.
Why The Old Surgery Dental Practice?
We are an award winning dental practice in Crewe. We use the latest technology as you would expect, but it is the attention that we pay to our patients and their comfort and experience that we feel makes us different.
Why not come along for a chat and you can find out more about the confidence that a new smile can deliver. Our highly trained team will be on hand to talk about smile makeovers, the options and the different ways to pay.
Free Consultation Terms and Conditions
- This promotion is being run by The Old Surgery Dental Practice
- By entering, the participant agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
- The discount is not transferable and no cash alternative is available
- The Old Surgery Dental Practice reserves the right to withdraw this offer or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the Terms and Conditions, the conduct, results and any other matters relating to this discount, the decision of The Old Surgery Dental Practice shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- The OId Surgery Dental Practice reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its reasonable control.
- The decision of The Old Surgery Dental Practice in all matters relating to the promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Old Surgery Dental Practice shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations relating to this promotion where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, unforseen accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The promotion and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and entrants to the promotion submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts